- For people with reduced physical strength, poor grip or a disability, the task of pouring a kettle full of boiling water can not only be challenging and strenuous but also dangerous.
- To ensure safety while using a kettle, Aidacare provides a range of high-quality kettle tippers.
- Kettle tippers are special devices that make the act of pouring a kettle easier.
- They feature a raised tilting platform, which can work with any standard kettle to minimise the effort required to pour and reduce the risk of spills.
- By eliminating the need to lift a heavy kettle full of hot water, a kettle tipper can increase both safety and independence.
- For refills, a kettle can be left in the tipper and filled using a small jug.