Save with the St John G5 Defibrillator Bundle.
At St John we are committed to empowering our community with the skills to handle a medical emergency where CPR or an AED may be required. It has been proven time and time again that a defib, with CPR, saves lives, and we want to reach as many clubs, gyms, businesses, schools …(you get the idea) to ensure that there is a life saving device where you need it, when you need it!
What is Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) is usually caused by an irregularity in the electrical activity in the heart, which causes the heart to suddenly stop beating. SCA can happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere. Around 20,000 Australians suffer a sudden cardiac arrest outside a hospital every year. When sudden cardiac arrest strikes, a defibrillator can mean the difference between life and death.
What is CPR?
CPR is a lifesaving technique which can sustain life until an ambulance arrives. The procedure involves chest compressions and mouth-to-mouth (rescue breaths) that help circulate blood and oxygen in the body. CPR is a skill that everyone can learn — you don’t need to be a health professional to do it.
But in a sea of defibrillators, with each one offering ultimately the same result, why would you choose a St John G5 defibrillator? Quite simply – it’s simple, it’s intuitive, it’s (in our opinion) the best on the market.. and most importantly, it SAVES LIVES! When you are in an emergency situation, you need to trust that you have the best equipment to hand.
St John G5 Defibrillator
- RescueCoachTM voice and on-screen text prompts guide users step-by-step through the rescue process
- ICPR technology provides real-time, guideline-driven CPR feedback on the quality of chest compressions
- Bright backlit text display – displays rescue prompts and critical rescue information
- Pads designed for simple fast placement
- Proven technology to analyse the patient’s heart rhythm and deliver a customised shock for each patient
- Paediatric capability with Intellisense™ paediatric defibrillation pads
- Intellisense® Lithium battery offers a 4-year shelf life
- AED stores 90 minutes of rescue data, accessible by USB cable or USB memory stick
Ready to help you save lives
- Rescue Ready® indicator shows readiness status of battery, pads, and device
- Extensive daily self-tests
- Rugged design withstands conditions like extreme temperature, high altitudes, and vibration
- IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Includes an 8-year warranty
All of this for $2,450