Youth Mental Health COVID19 micro-course
The Youth Mental Health course is an online course targeted at young people aged 14 years and older. The course aims to raise awareness about mental health problems in young people during the COVID-19 pandemic, including some common signs and symptoms to look out for in themselves or their mates, methods to increase personal resilience and when and where to get help.
In this course, participants will learn about:
- how coronavirus (COVID-19) and social distancing may impact people’s mental health
- the difference between mental health and mental health problems
- things that can impact a person’s mental health
- some basic signs and symptoms to indicate mental health problems
- common diagnosable mental disorders
- how to start a conversation with someone about their mental health
- what to do in a mental health crisis
- ideas for building resilience.
This course will take approximately one hour to complete.
Participants will receive a St John Certificate of Completion.
Free Delivery – This item is eligible for free shipping. You will not be charged shipping if you are only purchasing this e-Learning Course. If you have any other type of product in your order, the applicable shipping fee will apply.
*St John e-Learning courses do not include a practical component normally required to build confidence to raise awareness about mental health problems in young people during the COVID-19 pandemic.
*Refunds will not be provided for any of the e-Learning courses published on this website, so please make an informed decision before making payment.