Your Mental Health & Working from Home
The St John Guide to Your Mental Health and Working from Home course is an online course for anyone working from home, especially due to COVID-19 restrictions. It provides participants with useful tips and advice on maintaining your mental health while working remotely.
Some topics covered in the course include:
• The value of sticking to a routine
• Ensuing a safe and ergonomic workspace
• Adapting the way you work to suit the current situation
• Tips on how to stay active, stay mentally fit and stay connected
• Information on organisations that provide support to those who may need help
Easily completed within 10-15 minutes.
The course contains are free downloadable and printable handouts and participants will receive a St John Certificate of Completion*
Free Delivery – This item is eligible for free shipping. You will not be charged shipping if you are only purchasing this e-Learning Course. If you have any other type of product in your order, our standard $15 shipping will apply.
Refunds will not be provided for any of the e-learning courses published on this website, so please make an informed decision before making payment