Sharps & Splash Injury Management micro-course
This online course provides participants with the skills and knowledge they need to safely and effectively manage sharps and/or splash incidents. Participants will gain knowledge in:
- the correct infection control practices;
- the methods for preventing sharps and spills incidents;
- the steps for safely and effectively managing a spill;
- the steps for safely and effectively managing a sharps injury; and
- the required paperwork for sharps and splash injuries.
Easily completed within 60 minutes.
Participants will receive a St John Certificate of Completion*
Free Delivery – This item is eligible for free shipping. You will not be charged shipping if you are only purchasing this e-Learning Course. If you have any other type of product in your order, the applicable shipping fee will apply.
*St John e-Learning courses do not include a practical component normally required to build confidence to apply the skills in sharps and splash injury management.
*Refunds will not be provided for any of the e-Learning courses published on this website, so please make an informed decision before making payment.