Phillips Defibrillation Awareness (AED)
This course is designed for a large number of employees to complete in a short timeframe on your premises or at a time convenient to them online. This provides a huge benefit for your organisation as it means that more of your employees are First Aid trained and ready to respond if required.
- Basic knowledge to use a defibrillator (AED)*
- Appropriate for anyone who has access to a defibrillator (AED)*
- Easily completed within 30 minutes
- Participants will receive a St John Certificate of Completion*
- This course uses a Philips Heartstart defibrillator. Your defibrillator may be different, however the principles remain the same.
Free Delivery – This item is eligible for free shipping. You will not be charged shipping if you are only purchasing this e-Learning Course. If you have any other type of product in your order, our standard $15 shipping will apply.
* Refunds will not be provided for any of the e-learning courses published on this website, so please make an informed decision before making payment
*St John e-learning courses do not include a practical component normally required to build confidence to apply the skills in a First Aid situation. Online learning is not a substitute for higher-level First Aid courses providing ‘hands on’ experience in accredited First Aid training.