Manual Handling Awareness micro-course
The St John Manual Handling course is an online course that provides participants with the principles of manual handling. Participants will gain knowledge in:
- What manual handling is?
- Why correct manual handling techniques are important?
- What is a manual handling injury?
- What are the signs and symptoms of a manual handling injury?
- A safe system of manual handling.
- The principles of lifting and moving.
- Assessing and minimising the risks associated with relocating a load.
Easily completed within 60 minutes.
Participants will receive a St John Certificate of Completion*
Free Delivery – This item is eligible for free shipping. You will not be charged shipping if you are only purchasing this e-Learning Course. If you have any other type of product in your order, the applicable shipping fee will apply.
*St John e-Learning courses do not include a practical component normally required to build confidence to apply the skills in manual handling.
*Refunds will not be provided for any of the e-Learning courses published on this website, so please make an informed decision before making payment.