First Aid For The Mind micro-course
The First Aid For The Mind online course provides participants with the principles of crisis intervention. Participants will gain knowledge in:
- what a mental illness is
- what a mental health crisis is
- duty of care
- principles of crisis intervention
- to recognise and respond to signs that a person may be at risk
- to provide support to people at risk including suicidality
- where to go for assistance
- principles of self-care when responding to crisis and suicidality.
This course can be taken for professional development or as an entry into a course in mental health. It is suitable for office and retail workers, tradespeople, and community groups.
Easily completed within 60 minutes
Participants will receive a St John Certificate of Completion.
Free Delivery – This item is eligible for free shipping. You will not be charged shipping if you are only purchasing this e-Learning Course. If you have any other type of product in your order, the applicable shipping fee will apply.
*St John e-Learning courses do not include a practical component normally required to build confidence to apply the principles of crisis intervention.
*Refunds will not be provided for any of the e-Learning courses published on this website, so please make an informed decision before making payment.