Your Mental Health & Working from Home – A Managers Guide
The St John Your Mental Health and Working from Home – A Manager’s Guide course is an online course for managers who are themselves working from home and trying to manage and motivate their team remotely. The course provides participants with useful tips and advice on looking after their own mental health as well as that of their workforce. Some topics covered in the course include:
- Work, Health and Safety legislation and how it applies to working from home
- Changes to organisational policies and procedures
- Risks related to working from home
- The value of developing and adhering to a routine
- Ensuring a safe and ergonomic workspace for you and your team
- Adapting the way you and your team work, to suit the current situation
- Tips on how to stay active, stay mentally fit and stay connected
- Recognising the signs of a mental health crisis in yourself or your team
- Responding to a crisis
- Information on organisations that provide support to those who may need help
Easily completed within 20-30 minutes.
The course contains free downloadable and printable handouts and participants will receive a St John Certificate of Completion*
Free Delivery – This item is eligible for free shipping. You will not be charged shipping if you are only purchasing this e-Learning Course. If you have any other type of product in your order, our standard $15 shipping will apply.