The ZOLL AED 3 battery pack lasts up to five years once installed in your AED and costs less than half the price of competitive smart batteries.
Unless the Zoll AED 3 is used in a rescue, you only need to replace disposable accessories only once every five years. This all adds up to even more savings for your organisation and readiness in an emergency.
• Zoll AED 3 Battery Pack (Lithium Manganese Dioxide)
• Installed life of 5 years in standby mode
• Battery end of life indicated by blank status window – typical remaining at battery low warning is 9 shocks.
• Typical new battery running at an ambient temperature of +20° C to +25° C can provide 140 defibrillator discharges at maximum energy (200 joules), or 6 hours of continuous monitoring (with 2-minute CPR periods)
• Not rechargeable
• Store for up to 2 years befoe installing