This bundle includes:
• Heartsine Samaritan 360P AED
• St John AED cabinet
• 3D sign
• DRSABCD sign
HeartSine Samaritan 360P
Featuring a battery and pad pack with a 4-year lifespan, the HeartSine Samaritan 360P fully automatic defibrillator is a public access defibrillator you can rely on. Lightweight and portable, it has an ultra-durable design with protection against dust and water.
• Suitable for use for sudden cardiac arrest casualties aged 8 years and older with the Adult Pad-Pak. For smaller children, use the Special Paediatric Pad-Pak.
• Real-time CPR voice coaching guides the rescuer through the resuscitation process.
• With just an ON/OFF button, the device offers straightforward operation.
• Electrodes and battery are incorporated into one cartridge for ease of use.
• Analyses the heart rhythm, warns rescuers and automatically delivers a shock (if needed), eliminating the need for the rescuer to push a shock button.
• With an IP56 rating, the highest IP in the industry, the defibrillator is protected against dust and water jets.
• A shelf life of four years means that the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.
• Backed by an 8-year warranty.
St John AED cabinet
Securely store your defibrillator in its case for easy access in our steel AED cabinet. When the door is opened, the battery-operated alarm and red light are activated.
3D sign for AED
Make it easy to see where the defibrillator is located with this highly visible 90-degree AED metal sign.
Provide a guide to CPR, resuscitation and basic first aid procedures with this DRSABCD poster.