DISCLAIMER: Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. This product may not be right for you. Read the warnings on pack before purchase. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Negative test results do not exclude infection with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19); positive test results or symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing with a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.
The RightSign COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Cassette (Nasal Swab) is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in nasal swab from individuals aged 3 years or older.
This test is authorized for home use with self-collected direct anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged 13 years or older (individuals aged 13-17 should use the test with the help of an adult) or adult collected anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged 3 years or older.
The RightSign COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Cassette (Nasal Swab) is for single use only, within 7 days of symptom onset when viral shedding/viral load is at its highest.
What’s in the Box:
- Test cassette
- Prefilled Buffer
- Dropper tip
- Sterile Nasal Swab
- Disposal bag
- Quick Reference Guide
Warnings and Precautions
- Use the test after the expiration date printed on the sachet.
- Eat, drink or smoke before or during the test.
- Use the test if the pouch is damaged or not at room temperature.
- Collect the nasal swab sample if you have a nosebleed.
- Use on children under the age of 3
- Reuse the test kit
- Wear gloves or wash hands before use and thoroughly after use
- Ensure that the extraction buffer does not come into contact with the skin or eyes. If it does, rinse with large amounts of water and consult a doctor if necessary.
- Read the result in 10-15 minutes after test is completed
- Dispose of all tests, samples and potentially contaminated materials in accordance with local waste regulations.
- Store as packed at room temperature or refrigerated (2-30℃).