Stress and Building Resilience during COVID-19
The St John Stress and Building Resilience during COVID-19 course is an online course for anyone affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The course provides participants with practical tips and information on how to recognise and manage stress and how to build resilience to be able to better cope with uncertainties and challenges. Some topics covered in the course include:
- Mental well-being vs mental illness
- Common reactions to stress
- Ways in which the current climate can cause additional stress
- Ways to manage stress and when to seek help
- Defining resilience and outlining characteristics of a resilient person
- Tangible ways to build your resilience
- A guided meditation session
- Information on organisations that provide support to those who may need help
Easily completed within 20-30 minutes.
The course contains free downloadable and printable handouts and participants will receive a St John Certificate of Completion*
Free Delivery – This item is eligible for free shipping. You will not be charged shipping if you are only purchasing this e-Learning Course. If you have any other type of product in your order, our standard $15 shipping will apply.