Collection and delivery.
If you don’t want to leave your house but need to have something collected or delivered, we can assist.
Starting from just $5.00 for eligible clients, this new service provides collection and delivery of pre-ordered and pre-paid essential items such as prescription and non-prescription medications (including for pets), groceries and household items from your preferred food stores, grocers, butchers as well as post offices.
* Collection & delivery services are subject to availability and operate Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays). Service only available in Brisbane north, Brisbane south, Toowoomba, Bundaberg, Maryborough, Hervey Bay and Townsville to Commonwealth Home Support Programme eligible clients.
How does it work?
- Call our friendly team on 1300 785 646 and register
- Let the staff know what needs to be collected/delivered, and where from (collection & delivery services need to be booked 24 hours in advance)
- Ensure you have already paid/ordered for your goods directly.
- A St John Ambulance Qld driver will collect the item and deliver to your door or a secure place of your choice (within the agreed timeframe)
- Pay the driver the collection/delivery fee (St John Ambulance Qld accepts cash or credit card).
Other social support services.
"It makes me get up in the morning, and it's somebody to talk to. It brings me a lot of enjoyment."
Registered NDIS provider
St John Ambulance Qld is a proud partner of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The NDIS is helping to support a better life for hundreds of thousands of Australians each day.