Learn more than CPR.
Our Provide Advanced Resuscitation course expands on our basic CPR course to provides the skills and knowledge required to maintain life of an unconscious casualty using specialist equipment such as oxygen equipment and automated external defibrillation.
Book your course in a location convenient to you by selecting the region in the calendar below.
- Conduct a primary assessment of the casualty
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
- Safety when using AEDs
- Preparation of casualty when using an AED
- Use of soft bag resuscitator
- Administration of oxygenI
- Oxygen delivery systems
- Maintenance of oxygen and AEDs
- Infection control
HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID007 Provide advanced resuscitation
Training Materials Provided
First aid publication and plastic CPR wallet card.
Recommended recertification period
The First Aid in the Workplace Code of Practice recommends that first aiders should attend training on a regular basis to refresh their first aid knowledge and skills and to confirm their competence to provide first aid.
Training in CPR and Provide Advanced Resuscitation should be undertaken annually, in accordance with the Australian Resuscitation Council recommendations.
Recommended Product/First Aid kits
- Keyring face shield or face mask
- Medium or Large Leisure Kit
- Standard or Medium Workplace Kit
- Adult silicon resuscitators
- Automated external defibrillator
Viewing sessions for:
There are no available sessions for this period