Become first aid certified quicker.
Our Provide First Aid with Optional e-Learning combines our face-to-face two day Provide First Aid course into a fast track one day learning experience. This is ideal for student who are busy but need to become qualified to meet compliance.
This comprehensive yet simple course is suitable for everyday emergency situations in the home and workplace.
This is the minimum qualification required by Workplace Health & Safety Legislation for the workplace first aider.
Book your course in a location convenient to you by selecting the region in the calendar below.
We are offering 50% off this first aid course if you book online by midnight Sunday 5 March 2017. Use this code at the checkout: SJAAQPFAEL2017.
Terms and conditions apply.
- DRSABCD action plan
- Managing the unconscious, breathing casualty
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Wounds and bleeding
- Medical emergencies including chest pain, asthma, anaphylaxis, diabetes, strokes, seizures, hyperventilation and fainting
- Heat and cold induced illness
- Safety and risk management
- Strains, sprains, dislocations and fractures
- Head, neck and spinal injuries
- Chest and abdominal injuries
- Facial and eye injuries
- Bites and stings
- Legal issues
- Infection control
- First aid kits
HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
HLTAID003 Provide first aid
While there are no prerequisites, e-Learning material is provided to students before the courses begins. Student are required to complete the e-Learning prior to the course. A link will be provided to students when they receive their booking confirmation email.
Training Materials Provided
First aid publication, bandages and plastic CPR wallet card.
Recommended recertification period
The First Aid in the Workplace Code of Practice recommends that first aiders should attend training on a regular basis to refresh their first aid knowledge and skills, and to confirm their competence to provide first aid.
The Australian Resuscitation Council recommends training in CPR annually to maintain relevant skills. Other units of competency within this course are recommended to be undertaken every three years.
Recommended Product/First Aid kits
- Key-ring face shield or face mask
- Personal, Small, Medium or Large Leisure Kit (for the home and car)
- Standard or Medium Workplace Kit (for industry)
- Off-Road 4WD Kit, Recreational Marine Kit or Motoring Kit (for the great outdoors)
Viewing sessions for:
There are no available sessions for this period