Go beyond CPR.
Our Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation PLUS (CPR Plus+) course provides the knowledge and skills required to maintain life of an unconscious casualty until medical aid arrives. You will also learn the lifesaving skills of managing asthma and anaphylaxis.
CPR Plus+ is the perfect course for those who work in a school or child care environment.
If your organisation requires specific units of competency on asthma and anaphylaxis, this course will meet your business as it covers the skills and knowledge to develop asthma and anaphylaxis risk assessment and emergency management plans.
Note: Students undertaking this course need to have literacy skills equivalent to year ten English.
Book your course in a location convenient to you by selecting the region in the calendar below.
- DRSABCD action plan
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Managing an unconscious casualty
- Infection control
- First aid kits
- Legal issues
- First aid management of anaphylaxis
- First aid management of asthma risks and emergencies in the workplace
22282VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Training Materials Provided
Basic life support publication and plastic CPR wallet card
Recommended recertification period
The First Aid in the Workplace Code of Practice recommends that first aiders should attend training on a regular basis to refresh their first aid knowledge and skills, and to confirm their competence to provide first aid.
The Australian Resuscitation Council recommendations training in CPR annually to maintain relevant skills. Other units of competency within this course are recommended to be undertaken every three years.
Recommended Product/First Aid kits
- Keyring face shield or face mask
- Personal, Small, Medium or Large Leisure Kit (for the home and car)
- Standard or Medium Workplace Kit (for industry)
- Off-Road 4WD Kit, Recreational Marine Kit or Motoring Kit (for the great outdoors)
- Automated external defibrillator
Viewing sessions for:
There are no available sessions for this period