St John Ambulance (Qld) can provide a wide range of flexible medical solutions tailored to suit any activity or environment.
- All emergency pre-hospital care staff and resources required to provide quality medical care at your site for the duration of the agreed period.
- A highly visible, professional, responsible and accessible presence.
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance for our staff and activities.
- Exceptional organisational policies and procedure framework covering matters including duty of care, child protection, privacy, complaints, sexual harassment and occupational health and safety and nationally endorsed clinical practice guidelines.
- Infrastructure support of the highest quality including 24hr on call supervisor, modern communications equipment including 2 way radio network and Satellite phones, rapid response support vehicles, stretcher equipped 2wd and 4wd vehicles, advanced life support equipment, specialised retrieval equipment, trauma management packs, SAED defibrillators and advanced resuscitation / oxygen units.
- Back-up personnel in the event of an emergency 24hrs a day to any part of the State.
- Records paper based or electronic for all patients treated by our service and immediately available to your WHS team.
- A professional service, delivered right first time every time.